Friday, October 9, 2015

Midterm Struggles

I have a tendency of becoming nervous and having anxiety as deadlines approach their end. A perfect example is currently happening with my intro to computer science study guide. The professor has been kind enough to provide us with a study guide to prepare the students for the midterm and I'm thankful for it. I do not know if I'm the only student struggling to find answers for this 50 question study guide, but I'm having a hard time so far. Some of the wording in the questions are not matching what I'm looking for in the textbook. So for now I'm skipping the questions that I can not find and moving to easier questions to at least try to feel somewhat accomplish for the day.

I'm back at tackling the same study guide after a good nights sleep and date night with my wonderful husband. He has taken time to help me out by giving me some suggestions to find answers for the intro to computer science study guide. So far it is working and I am finding answers by picking keywords out of the question and using the reference pages in the end of the book to direct me towards the pages with the specified subject matter. Happy to have completed one study guide I shall move onto the next with a new knowledge of how to tackle the next one!


1 comment:

  1. I get the same way when deadlines approach Brittany, all I make sure to do is plan out what to do each day that way I know I will get at least one thing finished. Juggling work, family and school can be hard but I'm sure you'll do great on all your midterms!

    ReplyDelete