Thursday, October 8, 2015

Midpoint of the semester!

This first semester has been full of excitement in school and at home. I have made the acquaintance of very nice people in all of my classes. Some of them have helped me out this semester and some I have helped. I truly appreciate the help from those that have been there to offer me advice and help push me in the right direction on assignments!

This week has been crack down and study for midterms. Home has kept this week full with doctor appointments, however everything still fits in my week. Scheduling has been important this semester and has helped me see the gaps that need improvement. I am also transitioning my weekly written planner to link a virtual calendar with my email in hopes of moving one step closer to preparing for online management of projects.

I wish you all luck with the rest of your time in college! It's been fun!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment